Nadine Lustre's bikini photos set Instagram on fire

NADINE

For Nadine Lustre, summer is all year round.

The actress loves the beach, and has no qualms about wearing bikinis. In fact, her Instagram feed is oozing with sexiness.

And she doesn't need an affirmation from others when posting swimsuit shots. In one of her previous interviews, she said, “I guess I feel sexy not because people think that I’m sexy. I feel sexy because I’m in touch with myself and I know my flaws and I accept them. I’m very confident—like I don’t let anything just pull me down.”

On Christmas Day, she gave her Instagram followers a "pasabog" with this photo capturing her sexy back





A post shared by NL 🖤 (@nadine) on

 The post she put out at past 4 p.m. today, January 17, 2020, was another back shot.

Nadine wore a skimpy white bikini.



 In her latest post, her flat tummy and seductive pose were the eye-catchers.




View this post on Instagram

A post shared by NL 🖤 (@nadine) on

 The beach babe spent a few days in Brazil with James Reid for a magazine shoot.